Schelastic Education Center, Inc. offers assessment services allowing parents and teachers to receive a detailed understanding of a student’s abilities in Math and Reading. Assessments are available in:
- K-7th grade Math
- K-12 Reading
- Reading for Spanish Speakers
Diagnostic Testing/Assessments are completed through an online assessment program designed to create reports based on differing and specific areas of math and reading knowledge that educators consider essential for success in the classroom. These reports include:
- Descriptive, diagnostic assessment of student strengths and weaknesses
- Comprehensive scoring, with grade-level equivalencies, for all subskills in the assessment
- Detailed instructional suggestions and intervention techniques, developed by education specialists
- State math and reading standards evaluation
Diagnostic/Assessment testing may take up to 2 – 2.5 hours. Students are encouraged to take their time and all necessary breaks. Hard candy, light snacks, and secure water bottles are allowed during the testing breaks. All necessary testing supplies are provided by Schelastic Education Center.
Assessment times are by appointment only.
Assessment fee is $75 per assessment.
Please call 817-441-3066 or email email@example.com.